Will the paint ever come off?
Answer: Simple way to put it...Never! Controller Plus uses industry standards paints and 3 part clear coats to enure your controllers paint will never chip or scratch. A lot of time and love is put into each controller order.
Answer: We sure do, ROL LEDs are added to your controller free of charge! We also offer our exclusive vibralight mod. What this does, is when ever your controller vibrates, a certain part of your controller will light up! Where it lights up is all up to you, it could be anywhere from the thumbsticks, to an image lighting up!
Answer: Currently, no. And we don't think we will ever offer mods of this sort. There are hundreds of other companies on the web that offers this service. We like to be unique with our one of a kind paint jobs!
Answer: Our 10 step painting process ensures that your controller lasts just as long as an un-modified Microsoft controller!
Answer: If your order is something that can't be offered on the site, please contact us via email or live chat and a licensed Controller Plus representative will get back to you shortly on how you can order such design.
Answer: We recommend png, and we require the image to be a vector (black and white 2d). If it is not a vector, we will notify you that you picture is invalid and supply you an image that would work for the order in the same theme. If you upload an image for the guide button, we have no restrictions for that. Can we chose any font we desire? Answer: Sure can! Simple go to www.dafont.com and pick your favorite font and supply the link to it in the "Desired Font" text box. Please make sure the font is 2d, and not distorted / 3d.
- Make your friends extremely jealous with the many sick custom designs we offer! - Our controllers are all 100% custom made to order. Controller Plus does NOT offer pre-painted controllers at a marked up price. You select the options...You control the price!
- Controller Plus guarentees 2-3 day delivery through UPS (domestic) at a cheaper rate than ANY other online painting service. We also offer the cheapest shipping for international users!
- Our website offers a user-friendly experience by providing a simplified customization and checkout process. Ordering online has never been easier!
- All of our products are genuine Microsoft brand. Controller Plus does not take short cuts and lower the quality of our products for third party branded materials. - Our competitors use cheaper materials and a shoddier assembly process which results in a significantly less durable and reliable controller. Controller Plus uses a refined process and the best materials available to ensure you, that your controller will last a life time!
- Customer satisfaction is our deepest desire, and this credo is what defines and distinguishes us in our industry. We offer real-time live chat, email support, and soon to have a phone line to assist you with any questions or concerns that you may have.
- Each order is hand painted by an actual artist! It's a pretty awesome feeling ordering, knowing someone is going to sit there for many hours hand painting, and personalizing your controller that you have ordered.-
- Our Clear Coat. It is solid, like a rock. You don't have to be extremely careful with it, the paint is gaurenteed to never chip. Use it like a normal controller, just don't be too rough with it! If you are too rough with it and do some how damage it, please refer to our 'Repair' section below.
- Endless Possibilites. No too fond with the designs we have to offer? Email us at email@example.com with your design YOU came up with, and we'll quote a price and completely personalize it to your liking! Please note, prices are a bit higher for completely custom designs, email us with a budget in mind.
How long after I place my order will it take to process?
Answer: Once the order is placed, we will start preparing it for painting. Each order takes roughly 6-9 weeks to complete, and that may seem like a while -- but all orders are hand painted and made from scratch to ensure the highest quality possible. On some rare occasions custom orders may take up to 10 weeks, due to high volume of orders. Many, many hours goes into each and every order, which does take a bit longer, especially for orders with intricate logos and vectors. These controllers are not slapped together, they are high quality, hand painted, 'work of arts' that will last a lifetime. Please note, orders placed from May to late June, may experience a longer wait time due a high volume of orders.
What types of payment methods do you accept?
Answer: We accept all major credit cards.
Prepaid Debit cards will not be accepted.
Is my credit card information secure?
Answer: We guarantee that every transaction you make at Controller Plus will be 100% safe and secure thanks to encryption technology. Your personal information, including your credit card number, is protected from fraudulent use. This website is protected with SSL encryption, the highest standard in Internet security to protect customer information.
What if I have a special request?
Answer: At the end of the checkout process, there will be a field in which you can place additional comments and special requests.
Do you ship to my Country?
Answer: Probably. We ship all over the world including: Australia, Germany, UK, France, Africa, Canada, Poland, New Zealand, Holland, Austria, Belgium, Mexico, Japan, Italy, Norway Etc. We will not process orders that we know can not be shipped. If a package is returned we will refund the total amount paid if we were unable to ship.
Will I be charged International Customs fees?
Answer: On frequent occasions there is the possibility of international customs fees for internatinoal buyers. The customs laws vary from country to country and we recommend you contact your customs office to find out the current import tax laws. These are not fees which are charged by Controller Plus.
My controller has not arrived yet. What shall I do?
Answer: Please contact us immediately and we will assist you. Sometimes packages get lost, but this is a very rare occasion and should be the last thing to worry about. If you are an international buyer, sometimes packages get stuck in customs for a while and take a bit longer than expected to clear. Please don't wait too long to notify us if your package is missing. Sooner the better!
We have lifetime warranty on all painted products! For example, if you some how damage your controller, you can send it back and we'll repair the damages for no extra charge! For problems with the motherboard/circutry please refer to the 'Warranty' section below.
On extremely rare occasions, some things come up! We stand by the integrity of our products by backing them with a 60 day parts and labor warranty. If for any reason your controller stops functioning within 60 days of receipt, we will absorb all costs for a prompt repair. Buyer is responsible for return shipping. Once we receive the controller, we will have it repaired and shipped back to you within 7-14 business days (does not include weekends). If it is something that is beyond repair, we will contact you and work with you to find a solution and ensure customer satisfaction. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
Refund & Return:
If for whatever reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we will do everything within our power to ensure you get everything you need out of your controller and that all questions, concerns, and disputes are resolved in a timely and appropriate manner. We can not refund custom orders purchased through our create your own section, we can only refund premade designs with no alterations. If all the following rules apply, we will issue you a full refund as long as the controller is returned within 7 days of date received. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
If you wish to cancel your order, please log into your account and refer to the 'My Orders' section. If your order status has 'Painting', 'Clear Coating', or 'Completed' than we can not fully refund the order because you are purchasing a hand painted controller that is done by an actual artist, and is fully customized to the customers liking. We can offer a partial refund if your order status is either 'Painting', 'Clear Coating, or 'Completed'. We can only fully cancel an order if the status is labeled 'Processing'. Once we receive the order, we purchase the controller, prepare it for painting, and go from their. If your order is received, and for what ever reason you wish to return it for a full refund, please note we do not refund custom orders but we do replace or repair.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org